An end-to-end event management solution, Cvent is a popular software choice for organizations who need a heavy-duty tool to help streamline the event planning process.
While you might be familiar with Cvent as one of the top event planning solutions to integrate with your Salesforce CRM, there are actually a number of limitations to the Cvent Salesforce integration that you may not be aware of.
Of course, every software has pros and cons, but before choosing Cvent as your Salesforce event management solution, you should consider how these disadvantages might impact your overall event strategy.
In this post, we’ll walk through 4 key drawbacks to the Cvent Salesforce integration:
- Cvent is complicated to use.
- The Cvent Salesforce integration can be confusing.
- Cvent doesn’t offer enough support for Salesforce users.
- The Cvent Salesforce integration is costly.
1. Cvent is complicated to use.
One of the most common concerns among Salesforce users who’ve implemented Cvent as their event planning tool? Cvent’s platform is not user-friendly.
With any robust event management software, your team should expect a learning curve. That said, Cvent presents a number of challenges that you should anticipate before purchasing the software.
For example, Cvent users might find difficulty with aspects such as:
- Implementation. Many organizations choose Cvent over other simpler event platforms because they need a wider range of features. The problem? Many users find it time-consuming and frustrating to attempt to navigate Cvent on their own and don’t end up utilizing the full functionality because they simply don’t know how!
- Customization. Need to change up your email templates or event registration pages? Does your team like to pay extra attention to elements such as branding and design? Cvent might not be the tool for you, since Cvent’s customization options are limited and often difficult to navigate.
- Reporting. For organizations planning regular events, being able to generate reports to measure the success of your events is critical. Unfortunately, while Cvent does have the power to run custom reports, users often report issues with creating those reports on their own (and don’t receive much assistance from customer support, either).
If your team has plenty of time and a knowledgeable IT team prepared to try out and train your staff on the platform, Cvent could be worth the investment.
However, if you need a platform that’s both powerful and user-friendly, don’t settle for less than both. Try out one of our recommendations for software like Cvent (but better) instead!
What to know: Cvent users often report issues with the user-friendliness of the platform’s interface and have a hard time accessing all of the tools within the software.
2. The Cvent Salesforce integration can be confusing.
If you’ve ever attempted to integrate two platforms together, you know that the process is inherently challenging. The Cvent Salesforce integration is no exception.
Cvent is not a native Salesforce app; it’s a completely external solution that must be manually integrated in order to work with your Salesforce system.
That being the case, make sure your team is completely confident in configuring the integration before making the commitment to Cvent. Moreover, keep in mind that:
- Your organization will be responsible for completing the integration. As we’ll touch on more in the next section, Cvent does not offer very much support for Salesforce users during the integration process. Most likely, your team will receive some documentation for how to integrate the products, but from there, you’re on your own.
- The two platforms will not communicate with each other. Since Cvent wasn’t built for Salesforce, it won’t sync up with the rest of your Salesforce data. You’ll have to manually migrate data back and forth to have access to all of it, which will cost you time and potentially leave you with holes in your data set.
- The integration may take longer than you’d think. While some Salesforce apps can be up and running with little downtime, integrating Cvent with your CRM can take some time. If you don’t have a significant IT team to handle the project, you may be spending weeks communicating with Cvent’s support team to ensure a smooth integration.
The best alternative to manually integrating a platform like Cvent with your Salesforce CRM is to look instead for a native Salesforce event management app.
Native apps are built as extensions of the Salesforce system, so there’s no integration required. From the minute you click “install,” your native app will be seamlessly connected to Salesforce—seriously!
What to know: To use Cvent, you’ll need to manually integrate it with your Salesforce system, which can be time-consuming and frustrating, especially if you don’t have a robust IT department at the ready.
3. Cvent doesn’t offer enough support for Salesforce users.
Because Cvent was not built for Salesforce, it makes sense that the Cvent support team is not comprised of expert Salesforce developers or consultants.
While Cvent will be available to answer your questions, you should keep in mind that even with their help, the integration and implementation process will fall primarily on your team’s shoulders. That means your organization will need to have a plan in place for:
- Transferring data. During the migration process, you’ll need to ensure no data is lost or damaged, that all fields line up in Cvent and Salesforce, and that you don’t inadvertently create duplicate profiles.
- Configuring the platform. Since Cvent and Salesforce are both expansive platforms, you’ll have a number of options for how you’ll configure your data and each event. If you’re not familiar with making configurations to Salesforce, you may need the help of a consultant or developer.
- Training your staff. Your team won’t become Cvent Salesforce experts overnight. Most likely, you’ll need to be trained on how to implement the integration and ensure your team understands how your event processes will work.
There are a number of online resources that you can use as supplementary help, but without dedicated support on hand, the Cvent Salesforce integration and implementation process may take more time than you’d like.
An event management app that was built for Salesforce will not only be easier to implement; it will also come with a support team that’s naturally more experienced dealing with questions that relate specifically to Salesforce.
What to know: Cvent works outside of Salesforce too, so the Cvent support team may not always be well-versed in the nuances of the Salesforce platform or provide timely, comprehensive guidance when it comes to implementation.
4. The Cvent Salesforce integration is costly.
Ask any user and they’re likely to tell you: the Cvent Salesforce integration does not come cheap.
Of course, organizations who need powerful event management software to pull off their events should always be prepared to make an investment for the right features, but even so, Cvent falls to the higher end of the pricing spectrum.
You’ll have to request a custom price quote to find out exactly how much your organization needs to pay for the Cvent Salesforce integration. However, before you commit to your purchase, work with your staff and board to determine where event software fits into your budget and ask yourself questions such as:
- Will we need to see the software before committing long-term? Some apps only charge based on event tickets, so you can at least explore the platform before you need to pay. If your vendor charges a flat fee, make sure to see a thorough demo before purchase.
- Will the product allow as many events as we need? Some event management platforms are priced by the number of events you plan, so make sure your software can fit all the events you need. You should also consider how many tickets you can sell and if you can plan both free and priced events without paying extra.
- Will we need to pay for upgrades? If you need more storage, more events, or more features, you may end up shelling out much more than you originally anticipated. Make sure to read all the fine print and make room in your budget for extra fees down the road.
Ultimately, when it comes to event software pricing, a good rule of thumb is that simpler is better. If you’re struggling to understand how much your software will cost you, your organization will almost definitely end up paying more than you want (or can afford).
While your organization might find that Cvent’s broad functionality is worth the cost, keep the potential complications in mind too. You may be able to find software with just as many features for a much more affordable price!
What to know: Cvent is an expensive software, so make sure you can afford all the up-front costs as well as any expenses you’ll encounter later on. If not, search for an event solution with a more budget-friendly pricing model!
With these considerations in mind, it’s up to your organization to decide if the Cvent Salesforce integration is the right call for you.
For more help navigating the Salesforce event management waters, check out these helpful resources:
- Salesforce Event Management Guide. Learn everything you need to know about planning a show-stopping event in your Salesforce CRM by reading our ultimate guide.
- Top Cvent Competitors. Now that you know Cvent might not be the best solution for your event management needs, read Double the Donation’s reviews of the best Cvent alternatives on the market.
- Top Eventbrite Alternatives. Looking for software that’s similar to Eventbrite? Check out our honest analysis of our favorite Eventbrite alternatives to find out which solution might be the right fit for you.
Simple, user-friendly, and multi-functional, it’s no wonder why many organizations immediately turn to Eventbrite (and the Eventbrite Salesforce integration) for their event management needs.
But is it true that Eventbrite is the best Salesforce event planning solution out there, or is there more to the story that many organizations just aren’t aware of?
While Eventbrite is the go-to event planning platform for many organizations, there are a number of considerations that event planners—particularly those using Salesforce as their CRM—should know before they start planning their next event.
In this post, we’ll go over 3 of those considerations to help you make a more informed decision about whether or not the Eventbrite Salesforce app is the best choice for you:
- Eventbrite isn’t native to Salesforce.
- Eventbrite doesn’t cater to specific organizations.
- Eventbrite can’t meet complex event management needs.
1. Eventbrite isn’t native to Salesforce.
Eventbrite is a web-based event management platform that was built to work independently, not as a part of Salesforce. Because of that, it’s what’s considered a non-native Salesforce application.
You can still use Eventbrite with your Salesforce system, but there are a few things you should know about what it means to be non-native:
- Non-native apps don’t run entirely within Salesforce. Native apps were built in Salesforce, so they function as an extension of your CRM. Non-native apps are totally separate platforms, so there’s no guarantee they’ll be working when Salesforce is, or that the third-party platform will be compatible with the rest of your Salesforce system.
- Non-native apps require manual integration. You’ll have to go through a potentially complex integration process to transfer data from Eventbrite to Salesforce. There are dedicated apps to help integrate the two platforms, but be aware that those might come at an extra cost.
- Non-native apps store data externally, which can hinder your security. Native apps adhere to the same data security standards that the rest of Salesforce does. Since third-party apps do not, you’ll need to take extra precautions when transferring data between the two platforms.
Plus, when you’re operating out of two separate systems, you’ll always run the risk of working with incomplete or inconsistent data—which isn’t very helpful when you’re creating an event strategy!
What’s the opposite of a non-native app? A native app, of course!
Native Salesforce applications were built to run exclusively within Salesforce, so there are no cumbersome integrations to keep you from effectively planning an outstanding event.
Instead, all of your data will immediately (and consistently) be available in real time where you need it: your Salesforce CRM.
To learn more about the benefits of native apps, we recommend checking out this thorough post on the subject.
2. Eventbrite doesn’t cater to specific organizations.
Eventbrite is a broad platform designed to flexible enough for any individual or organization to use it easily. While that can be a good thing, it also means that Eventbrite offers little-to-no insight when it comes to planning your event.
While Eventbrite does have a wide range of features, none of them are targeted at any particular type of event planning team. That means that whether you’re hosting a conference, fundraising gala, or family reunion, you’ll be utilizing the same functionality and will receive the same customer support.
That being the case, with Eventbrite on Salesfore, you won’t truly have access to the tools you need to:
- Customize your registration page. Eventbrite makes it easy to add photos and your own color scheme to your event page, but the customization options beyond that are limited. To really capture guests’ attention, you need your registration page to be reflective of the event, with relevant fields and a unique, appealing look.
- Provide flexible ticketing options. With Eventbrite, you can easily set up multiple ticket prices. However, you may find it difficult to sell group tickets, add merchandise or donations to ticket sales, or create personalized pricing options restricted to specific constituent segments.
- Connect with speakers and sponsors. As a ticketing app, Eventbrite does a good job of helping you focus on your guests. That focus makes sense for some events, but for trade shows, conferences, or other events with many kinds of active participants, such as speakers and sponsors, Eventbrite leaves a major gap in the event management process.
And if you do run into problems attempting to configure Eventbrite to your event strategy, keep in mind that their customer service team likely won’t have the in-depth event management expertise to assist with your specific event.
Organizations looking for Salesforce apps that are catered to nonprofits, should look at this list of tools. Whether you’re a university or college, association, or large nonprofit, our guide has the tools meant to make event planning a breeze!
If you’re planning events on a regular basis, you need an event management solution that responds to your strategy.
Before you commit to any event management platform, work with your organization to determine what you need from your event management software. Do you truly just need a ticketing platform for a couple of one-off events, or do you need a solution that was specifically designed to enhance your events and engage guests over time?
Take a look at how Fonteva Events enables conference planners to create dynamic sessions, each with their own categories, permissions, and registration parameters. This tool couldn’t be more perfect for organizations with specific multi-session event needs.
Once you know what your event needs, start checking out the top solutions for managing what’s most important to you!
3. Eventbrite can’t meet complex event management needs.
In addition to being broad, Eventbrite was also designed to be simple. Again, in many ways, that’s a definite pro for event planners, but in other ways, the simplicity leaves much to be desired for event managing teams who need a robust, capable platform.
If you need your event management software to carry the bulk of the weight during the event planning experience, Eventbrite likely isn’t the solution for you.
At its core, Eventbrite is a ticketing and registration platform, and it doesn’t have the power to help you manage other crucial aspects of your event, like:
- Logistics. Within Eventbrite, you’ll have no way to manage venue or setup logistics, seating assignments, speaker content, or floor plans. In more comprehensive applications, you can collaborate with your team to manage all of those factors within the same platform, providing a more holistic view of your event.
- Promotions. Marketing is one of the most important elements to consider as you plan your event, and with Eventbrite, you have very limited options for how you’ll get the word out. If you use Eventbrite as your main event management tool, you’ll probably also need to use other dedicated solutions to manage email marketing, direct mail, and your event website.
- Attendee data. When you use a platform that’s seamlessly connected to Salesforce, you’ll have all your constituent data at your fingertips. With Eventbrite, you’ll have to integrate any registrant data you collect with your Salesforce CRM, which makes using that information to inform your event strategy much more difficult.
A lot goes into planning an event, and Eventbrite simply wasn’t built to handle every need your organization may have!
If you’re concerned that Eventbrite won’t be able to accommodate the full scope of your event, it’s time to start searching for a more multifaceted solution.
Especially for less experienced event planning teams, you may be concerned that comprehensive event management software will be difficult to use. Luckily, the right event management software won’t force you to sacrifice user-friendliness for a robust feature set!
For example, look at how Fonteva Events allows you to manage event information, ticketing, venues, promotions, speakers, and more all from one simple event builder tool.
When you find a Salesforce event management app with all of the features you need, you’ll have access to everything you need to plan a stellar event all in one platform!
Ready to start shopping for your ideal event management app? Check out these resources to find the perfect solution for your organization:
- Top Eventbrite Alternatives. If you’re looking for software like Eventbrite, we’ve got the post for you! These Eventbrite competitors have all been reviewed and tested to ensure you find the best event planning solution sooner rather than later.
- Top Cvent Competitors. Another popular event management tool, Cvent is well-known for being an end-to-end solution for large organizations. If that sounds like the right solution for you, check out Double the Donation’s list of event management options that are similar to Cvent—but even better!
- Top Salesforce Partners for Planning Events. Double the Donation has compiled a list of all the top Salesforce event management solutions on the market. Before hitting the AppExchange, read this breakdown of the best software options for organizations like yours!
A popular event management solution for organizations with extensive event planning needs, Cvent might be the first option you see when you begin your search for an event management platform—but it shouldn’t be the last!
All software has its pros and cons, but before you settle on your selection, it’s important that you survey all of your options. If your event planning team doesn’t have time to spend shopping around, don’t sweat; we’ve already done the hard work for you.
Here, we’ll go through our picks for the top 5 Cvent competitors:
While each of these platforms are similar to Cvent, they also have their own specific advantages to help take your upcoming event to the next level.
You can learn more about why Cvent might not be the best choice for your organization by reading our post on the limitations of using Cvent with Salesforce. You might be surprised what you find out!
1. Top Cvent Competitor: Fonteva Events
An all-in-one Salesforce event management solution, Fonteva Events can be your organization’s partner for every part of the event planning experience. This powerhouse platform can transform your approach to:
- Logistics management. Stay on top of venues, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, and vendors without leaving Salesforce.
- Guest management. Tackle ticketing and registration, build out attendee schedules, track RSVPs, and create and edit waitlists as needed.
- eCommerce and donation management. Set up online storefronts to sell merchandise and accept online donations with guaranteed secure payment processing.
- Event analytics. Run custom reports and design your event dashboard using Fonteva’s incredibly user-friendly interface.
As a native Salesforce application, Fonteva seamlessly connects to your CRM, absolutely no integration required. Unlike non-native Salesforce apps, which require manual data updates and transfers to stay up-to-date, Fonteva always provides a clear, complete picture of your Salesforce and event data, all in one centralized location!
How It Compares to Cvent
Like Cvent, Fonteva Events is a comprehensive event planning solution, with a variety of tools to smooth out event planning, marketing, execution, and follow-up. Plus, Fonteva works well for any type of event, whether it be a one-off meeting, multi-day conference, training course, or anything else your organization needs to put together.
However, Fonteva stands out from the crowd since its unlimited features and event planning options are all available for one flat fee per year. Fonteva also provides 3 free upgrades to your event management software, so you don’t have to worry about those hidden fees creeping up later on.
Other Cvent Competitors to Consider
A web-based event management solution, Picatic can put your organization on the path to event success with its many different features, including:
- Customizable event pages on the Picatic site where you can upload photos, videos, and important event details.
- Email tools to send invites and updates to potential ticket buyers or guests.
- Flexible ticket pricing options, including custom discount or access codes.
- Registration widget to sell tickets on your own webpage or blog, with no redirection to the Picatic site.
While Picatic offers a free Basic package with the most essential event planning tools, organizations with complex event needs should likely opt for Picatic’s Pro or Enterprise solutions.
These more powerful platforms provide greater flexibility and a wider range of features to ensure that event planning pros are equipped with the most advanced tools and the highest level of support from the Picatic team.
How It Compares to Cvent
Picatic is a lightweight event management alternative that’s ideal for organizations who don’t need the full functionality of software like Cvent.
Similar to Eventbrite, Picatic is a web-based platform. While you can access all of its tools online, you can also integrate Picatic Pro with Salesforce to take a look at your event alongside your Salesforce data.
An event management platform designed for meetings and conferences, Hubb can help your event planning team stay on top of tasks, manage workflows, and focus on what matters—making your next event the best it can be! With Hubb, your team gains access to features such as:
- Content management tools to help planners coordinate with event speakers.
- Attendee schedule builder and built-in social features to share agendas easily.
- Exhibitor and sponsor self-management tools.
- Intuitive staff calendars with automatic conflict notifications to avoid double-booking.
Known as “event technology by event planners for event planners,” Hubb has thought of almost everything that event managers need to produce successful events.
But if you’re not sure if Hubb is right for your organization, you can take their software on a test drive with their free trial option!
How It Compares to Cvent
Hubb focuses on streamlining and automating the event experience. Their users report that not only is Hubb easy to navigate; it’s also easy to implement.
That means your team won’t waste too much time in training and trying to figure out how to make the most of Hubb’s software. Instead, you’ll quickly be able to dive in and utilize the many features this platform houses.
Built specifically for nonprofits hosting peer-to-peer fundraising events, Qgiv is a one-of-a-kind event management and on-site donation tool. Qgiv’s straightforward platform equips your team with all of the following:
- Drag-and-drop registration form builder with impactful customization options.
- Widgets, thermometers, badges, and other gamification tools to ensure your guests are in on the fun.
- Custom email and social sharing options to streamline marketing efforts.
- Interactive dashboards and custom reports to track individual and overall fundraising success.
Because it was built with fundraising in mind, Qgiv’s feature set is strategically designed to boost your revenue and guarantee peer-to-peer participant success.
To make sure you don’t lose your way, Qgiv also provides extensive support and resources for your event fundraising team. After all, your success is their success!
How It Compares to Cvent
While Qgiv doesn’t have the wide array of event management tools that some platforms (like Cvent) come with, its uncomplicated interface is the perfect fit for organizations who rely on peer-to-peer events like walkathons or bike rides.
Qgiv also comes stocked with a full set of additional fundraising tools you can take advantage of during your fundraiser, from mobile giving to on-site donation kiosks and more. And when you work with Qgiv, your organization will always have access to unlimited events, registration forms, and users—no extra fees necessary!
A one-stop event management resource, EventCollab can help your event planning team stay on track together with tools such as:
- Integrated documents stored in the cloud for easy, universal access.
- Collaborative discussion tools so that your team can instantly connect with each other or outside parties (such as vendors or contractors).
- Simple permissions to keep certain tasks, documents, or projects on a need-to-know basis.
- Optimized interface for ease of use on mobile or desktop devices.
EventCollab’s simple (but powerful!) platform will seamlessly connect all of your team members’ tasks and projects so that you have a unified vision for your upcoming event.
You can try EventCollab for free by signing up for their Lite Plan, which powers your team for up to 3 active events.
How It Compares to Cvent
With a greater focus on project management and team communication, EventCollab is a smart choice for expansive event planning teams (such as those with a number of contracted or remote staff).
Another advantage to using EventCollab? You can scale your solution depending on your needs, meaning that EventCollab can be the perfect solution whether you’re planning one small meeting or multiple conferences. (And you’ll only pay for what you need!)
Now that you’re familiar with these excellent Cvent competitors, it’s time to get started planning your best event ever.
Learn more about event management by checking out these resources:
- Salesforce Event Management Guide. Learn how to effectively plan events without ever leaving your Salesforce CRM system. Our handy guide will show you the ropes of Salesforce event management!
- Salesforce Event Management Apps: Key Features to Look For. If you’re still unsure about what your event management solution should do, check out our rundown of the most important features for planning successful events in Salesforce.
- More Top Cvent Competitors! Haven’t had enough of these great Cvent alternatives? Double the Donation has 10 more Cvent competitors that you can use to boost your event success.
If your organization uses events to engage and inspire your constituents, you’ll need some form of event management software to help you get the job done. And if you’re using Salesforce to manage constituent data, it’s especially important that you find a solution that can work with and build on your existing CRM system.
While solutions like Eventbrite might seem like the only choice, if you still haven’t found software to satisfy all of your event management needs, don’t stress yet! There are a number of amazing Eventbrite alternatives that might be better suited to your organization—and we’ve put together a list of our favorites to make finding the right choice even easier.
Of all of the event planning tools on the market, here are our 6 favorite Eventbrite competitors for Salesforce users to consider:
1. Top Eventbrite Alternative: Fonteva Events
What’s the Product?
Fonteva Events is a native Salesforce event management application that can help organizations plan events of any type and scale.
While this comprehensive platform can streamline and improve almost every aspect your event management efforts, there are a few highlights we’d be remiss not to mention:
- Promotional event microsites. Need a way to get the word out about your event, share important event day details, and sell tickets and merchandise? Check, check, and check—your Fonteva Events microsite can do it all!
- Flexible event registration. With Fonteva Events, you can easily customize your registration form to fit any type of event you’re hosting. Don’t forget to set a variety of ticket levels, offer discounts, or provide personalized pricing to your constituents.
- Custom reporting tools. You need to know how successful your last event was, and Fonteva’s reporting and analytics features were built to help you out. Use your Fonteva application to run a variety of reports that give you the unique event insights you need to plan better events each time.
With a myriad of user-friendly features, Fonteva Events is truly an end-to-end event management solution that can empower you to plan your best events yet!
Why Do We Love It?
Unlike many event management apps available in the Salesforce AppExchange, Fonteva Events is 100% native to Salesforce.
What does that mean? Essentially, it means that Fonteva Events was built exclusively for Salesforce users and runs as a part of your Salesforce CRM, not as an integrated addition.
You won’t have to worry about a complicated integration, inconsistent availability, or time-wasting data transfers. All of your important information will always be available within your CRM.
Other Excellent Eventbrite Alternatives
What’s the product?
BidPal is an event fundraising app designed for nonprofits planning charity auctions. But don’t scroll past yet—if your event management needs are a little more varied, BidPal’s software is versatile enough to still be your go-to event fundraising solution.
BidPal’s amazing feature set includes:
- Game-changing mobile bidding software to streamline your silent auction.
- An online auction platform to expand your auction fundraising window.
- Table and seating arrangement tools to make gala or major donor dinner planning a breeze.
Why do we love it?
BidPal’s event software is so flexible that you can use it for virtually any type of event, from charity auctions to golf tournaments to luncheons.
And if your organization relies on fundraising events throughout the year, BidPal can be your partner for each and every fundraiser; their event software enables unlimited events with absolutely no hidden fees.
What’s the product?
EventOn is a Salesforce application built to make managing events simple and strategic. With project and event management features, EventOn has everything your team needs to stay on top of event related tasks and make the most of your event.
Some of EventOn’s useful tools include:
- Integrated calendars so your staff is always in the know.
- Budgeting tools to ensure you allocate resources in the most effective way.
- EventClosure reporting tools to help you track event progress and results.
Why do we love it?
EventOn was created to help planning teams increase their event’s return on investment. Their developers know that a lot goes into pulling off a successful event, so they’ve designed EventOn to help organizations of all sizes view every aspect of their events in one place.
That way, everyone on your staff is on the same page and well equipped with the tools they need to maximize your event budget and timeline!
Bonus! Need a little extra help using your Eventbrite alternative to plan your event? We’ve got you covered with our actionable post 7 Steps to Planning Your Salesforce Event.
4. Event RoK
What’s the product?
An event booking and planning app designed by Aqxolt for Salesforce, Event RoK can help organizations streamline their event management and improve efficiency overall. Event RoK is highly flexible, so whether you need to keep up with daily meetings or large-scale events, this platform can help you accomplish whatever you need!
With Event RoK, your organization will have access to tools such as:
- Advanced scheduling features for tracking appointments across your entire team.
- Unique event design and customization options for multi-day, multi-session, or multi-venue events.
- User-friendly dashboard to see a bird’s eye view of your event schedule today, next week, or next year.
Why do we love it?
Event RoK’s handy barcode tag generator makes event-day registration so simple, you’ll be amazed you ever survived without it! Use this tool to create barcodes for each guest; then, easily scan the barcode on event or appointment day to keep track of your guests and log their attendance.
5. Mylo Solutions
What’s the product?
If you’re in need of a Salesforce app to help you manage training classes and other similar events, Mylo Solutions might be the Eventbrite alternative you need.
With specialized features to track your organization’s courses over time, Mylo Solutions comes with tools including:
- Built-in email marketing tools to promote your event to your constituents.
- Completely customizable calendar with multiple view options.
- Dynamic registration pages with unlimited pricing, capacity, and RSVP options.
Why do we love it?
Mylo Solutions has bridged the gap between user-friendliness and customization. While nearly every aspect of your event management platform can be adjusted to fit your unique events, you don’t have to be an IT expert to do it!
6. Concierge Live
What’s the product?
A web-based event management platform similar to Eventbrite, Concierge Live gives your organization complete control over the entire ticketing process.
With this app, your team won’t have to worry about manually selling or distributing tickets for your upcoming events; Concierge Live streamlines the process by putting all of your data in one place—Salesforce!
You’ll be able to stay on top of ticketing with tools like:
- Attendee tracking to view which constituents have attended which events.
- Real-time analytics for effective reporting.
- Automatic ticket order updates to mitigate lost tickets or order status confusion.
Why do we love it?
Concierge Live knows that event management doesn’t always happen at a desk. That’s why they’ve created a mobile app to help you manage your data on the go!
Plus, as a web-based platform, all of your event information is always accessible anywhere you are. All you need is an internet connection.
With all of these fantastic Eventbrite alternatives on the market, your organization will never need to settle for less than the best.
Want more Salesforce event management inspiration? Check out these additional resources:
- 3 Reasons Eventbrite Isn’t the Best Salesforce App. Still considering using Eventbrite to manage your event? Make sure your event planning team is well informed by reading this helpful post.
- Top Cvent Competitors. If you’re afraid these Eventbrite alternatives are too lightweight for your event management needs, consider these Cvent competitors that can help supercharge your next event!
- Eventbrite and Salesforce Integration: A Review. Double the Donation has gone through the Eventbrite and Salesforce integration process so you don’t have to. See what they thought about using these two platforms together!